In the energy markets, for example power stations, paper mills, municipal waste incinerators or within other steam raising plants, the control of steam is of crucial importance. The main requirement is to control both, the pressure and temperature of the steam. Advanced Valve Solutions offers the right solutions: Steam conditioning valves for process and industrial applications. The right solutions depends on parameters as the steam temperature, flow, required cooling water and steam velocity.
- Injection through a nozzle
- Proportional injection
- Integrated steam atomizing
- Separate downstream desuperheaters
- High quality forged- or castings
- Z-type, angle or straight pattern
- BW / flange connection according DIN or ANSI
- + balanced plug / - balanced plug / pilot plug
- Custom control characteristic
- Singe- or multistage construction
- Seat: clamped
- Plug: parabolic, perforated cage, perforated plug, V-port
- Pneumatic / electric / hydraulic
- Very Precise temperature control, over a wide range, capable of cooling close to saturation.
- The spray of cooling water, depending on the main steam flow, is done in a way to avoid thermal shock and to optimize the cooling effort, both quickly and precisely.
- Simple to maintain, due to easy change trims without having to remove the whole valve from the process line.
- Low noise levels, based on an in depth knowledge of the valves and their inherent characteristics.
- The possibility of building a station in accordance to TRD 421 and to use it as a safety device.
- Quick opening and/or closing are standard.
HORA is a German manufacturer of high pressure steam and water control valves covering all control systems in modern power plants. Together with a very good R&D department we are continuously seeking for better solutions and controllability of the steam water cycle. Flexible and dedicated performance company, supplying all tailor-made products.
- Control valves
- Steam conditioning valves
- Feed water Control valves
- Water injection valves
- Desuperheater valves
- Turbine bypass valves
- Turbine shut-off valves
- Automatic recirculation valves (Pump protection)
- Valves for super critical boilers